OB/GYN Sonographers needed in San Antonio & Austin, TX
Start date in October / November for the Austin positions.
December / January start date for San Antonio positions.
The sonographer is responsible for:
* The independent operation of sonographic equipment, and for performing and communicating results of diagnostic examinations to physicians.
* Maintaining a high standard of medical ethics and increase the level of understanding and knowledge of the field, disease, and new procedures as they evolve.
* Cultivating ethical working relationships and strong rapport with all interrelating clinics, practices, and health care teams.
Graduate of a formal Diagnostic Medical Sonography Program
Graduate of a formal program accredited by the Commission on Accreditation of Allied Health Education Programs (CAAHEP) is required.
Active certification by American Registry of Diagnostic Medical Sonographers (ARDMS) in Obstetrics and Gynecology.
Current compliance with Continuing Medical Education (CME) requirements for specialty(ies) as appropriate.
* 2 years experience in OB/GYN sonography
* Experience in perinatology
* Nuchal translucency certification preferred
Salary will be commensurate with years of experience/number of patients scanned. Average compensation at or above market rate with mileage reimbursement. Company benefits, including but not limited to, no call, no weekends, health insurance and paid vacation. Learn more.
TAGS: RDMS, Ultrasound Tech, OB/GYN, Sonographer, Sonography, Texas, TX, San Antonio, Austin, San Marcos, Central Texas, Greater, ultrasound technologist, ultrasonographer, ultra, nuchal translucency, no on-call